2.07.2011

"Loving Your Kids On Purpose"

My patience has recently been going through somewhat of a drought period and Caiden's 2 year old behavior seems to wear on me much faster these days. I knew I needed more of God's grace and patience in interacting with Caiden and was reminded of this book that has been collecting dust in my room.

My dad first introduced me to the book "Loving Your Kids On Pupose" by Danny Silk. I've had it forever and just now started reading it and can't put it down. There are so many concepts he talks about that I have never thought about before!

So the next several blogs will be excerpts from this amazing book that is changing my outlook not only on my parenting but on how God truley relates to me as my Father. It's life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment